Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Carpet Cleaning Austin, TX for fresh content!
You spend a lot of time laying on your mattress, which can make it a breeding ground for bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. While you may wash your sheets regularly to keep them clean, it's much more difficult to sanitize your mattress itself. Zerorez® offers Austin mattress cleaning to help our customers ensure they're sleeping in a hygienic environment.
Zero Harmful Chemicals
Zerorez® uses a patented cleaning system that's built around our Powered Water® technology. We electrolyze and oxidize water to create a powerful deep cleaning solution that's still safe enough to drink. There are no harmful chemicals or cleaning agents involved, so there's no residue to contaminate your mattress. A complete lack of soap, shampoo, or detergent residue means there's nothing for dirt to cling to, and it also lets you know that you're not sleeping in a bed of chemicals.
Benefits of Cleaning Your Mattress
Some people don’t even think about cleaning their mattress, but the fact is that sheets and other mattress protectors can’t keep all the contaminants out of your bed. Here are five benefits of a clean mattress:
- Stain and Smell Control – Our Empowered Water will lift stains right out of the bed and make sure it smells fresh and clean.
- Remove Germs – When your mattress is clean, you reduce the risk of infection from things like the flu or other sicknesses.
- Eliminate Dust Mites – Get these annoying critters out of their favorite environment.
- Allergen Reduction – Help prevent nighttime allergies and breathing problems by removing irritants.
- Mattress Life Expectancy – A thoroughly-cleaned mattress will last longer, so you won’t have to replace it so soon.
Here are just a few of the benefits our customers love:
- You can rest assured that there are no bacteria or bugs living in your mattress.
You might be surprised what can go on underneath your sheets, and our process is designed to ensure there are no nasty surprises waiting in your bed.
- Your sleeping environment will be more hygienic.
Most people spend several hours in bed every night, and it's nice to know you're in an environment that's clean. A clean mattress helps protect your health by limiting your exposure to bacteria, allergens, and more. You'll be able to sleep better, and won't be breathing in germs in the process.
- Zerorez® Austin uses a proprietary, state-of-the-art cleaning method called Powered Water®.
We don't use any soaps, shampoos, or detergents on your mattress, which means there are no chemical residues left behind from those substances. Our customers can enjoy their clean mattress without getting potentially harmful chemicals all over their sheets, blankets, and skin.
- We protect your mattress for the long haul.
Read on to learn more about our proprietary protectant that helps our cleaning efforts last months longer than they could otherwise.
Protecting Your Mattress
After we've performed a deep clean on your mattress, we apply an antimicrobial protectant to help keep it protected for months to come. This will preserve your mattress, help keep it clean, and reduce the frequency with which you need to have it cleaned. You'll sleep easier at night knowing that your mattress is staying much cleaner than it otherwise could. Germs, bugs, and harmful bacteria will not be able to penetrate your mattress, so it will be a clean and safe place for you to sleep.