Furniture and other upholstery can become a haven for harmful contaminants that cause illness, allergies, and unpleasant odors. Every person or pet who sits on your furniture leaves something behind, and your upholstery can start to look and smell bad as a result. Upholstery cleaning restores your furniture, often bringing it back to a like-new condition. Before you pay for a cleaning, it’s important to make sure you’re trusting an effective process that will be good for your fabrics.
Upholstery Cleaning with Empowered Water™
Our upholstery cleaning experts in Austin use proprietary technology to restore furniture safely and effectively. Our GREEN cleaning agents rely on Empowered Water™ to produce results without relying on toxic chemicals or leaving any residue behind. There are many benefits to cleaning without potentially harmful chemical cleaners:
- Our process is safe on fabrics. It won’t wear down the fibers or prematurely age your upholstery.
- Since there’s no sticky residue left behind, there’s nothing to attract more dirt. All you’re left with is a spotless upholstery, and there’s nothing extra for the soil to cling onto. This helps protect your furniture from spills even after the cleaning.
- The fabric will be clean and safe for people and pets alike because there are no chemical residues left behind. There are no cleaning agents left in your home when we’re finished cleaning your furniture.
- Our thorough cleaning process completely eliminates odor– sprays do not just mask it.
- Instead of masking smells and other issues with soaps, detergents, and shampoos, empowered water actually removes the problems completely. Your furniture will be returned to a like-new appearance and condition.
How Does Upholstery Cleaning Work?
Our Empowered Water™ is applied to your upholstery as a low-pressure spray. This knocks embedded dirt loose while cleaning the fabric to remove all types of germs and bacteria. We gather all the dirt to dispose of it, and only water is left behind. Since there are no soaps, shampoos, or detergents to rinse, there’s very little water left in the fabric. The upholstery dries quickly, and the results are genuine. You can rest assured that your problem hasn’t been masked by chemical cleaners– your furniture is actually that spotless!
What Does Upholstery Cleaning Cover?
You can get almost any type of fabric revitalized by our state-of-the-art cleaning process. We clean curtains, car interiors, and all types of upholstered furniture. Since we’re not using harsh chemicals, our cleaning method is safe to use on everything from rugged synthetics to the most delicate natural fibers. If you have an especially fine piece that you’re not sure about, reach out to one of our friendly upholstery cleaning experts to make sure we can clean it safely.
Upholstery Cleaning Austin
When you choose Zerorez for upholstery cleaning, you’re making the best decision for your furniture. Our patented Empowered Water™ technology helps restore your upholstery to its original state by removing soils safely and effectively without potentially harmful chemicals.
Since there are no harmful chemicals or shampoos to rinse away, your furniture will dry quickly so you can start using it again as soon as possible. Best of all, there’s no sticky residue left behind, so your furniture stays clean for a long time without collecting more dirt and soil. Contact us today to learn more about our capabilities or request a quote!